Founded in 2003, LifeVantage is a multi-level marketing company offering products related to the health and beauty industry. Additionally, they offer a business or income opportunity for those interested in making money marketing their business or their products. What are some of their products and what are the details of their business opportunity as well as what is the cost to get yourself started immediately are all questions that will be answered within this review.
- Axio – This dietary supplement comes in two different forms Regular and Decaf and is designed to provide enhanced energy, sharper focus, and reduce stress.
- TrueScience – This is more of a category for around 8 items they offer such as their Eye Corrector Serum, Anti-Aging Cream, Perfecting Lotion, and many more. However, the basic purpose of all these products is to provide skin-care, reverse the aging process, and clean the skin without stripping natural oils as well as many other benefits.
- Protandim NRF2 – A dietary supplements coming with 30 caplets designed to reduce cellular stress levels by up to 40% on average, help regulate survival genes, and provide protein to the body.
The question still remains; Can you really make money with LifeVantage's business or income opportunity? In order to answer this question we will have to take a look into their compensation plan! Most companies in this industry offer several payouts and differentiate between ranks or levels. However, this is just going to be a brief understanding of how the company pays their members.
- Fast Start Bonus – Simply put, you can earn up to 40% commission from personal purchases from members you personally enroll into your business during the first calendar month.
- Royalty Commission – This payout is residual which is always a good sign if you're considering joining this company. You are able to earn up to 43% every month on your sold volume depending on your first 9 levels of your organization. All that simply means is that it's up to 43%. If you are on the first level you probably won't achieve the full percentage, however, you will still be getting paid that residual income.
- Elite Pool – I've been in this industry for quite some time now and anytime I see a company offering an elite pool payout, I get very excited. This payout is where serious income level truly comes in. However, it is difficult to achieve the qualifications to be eligible for this payout if you don't know what you are doing in terms of business growth. This payout is paid monthly and is 1% of the entire company commission-able volume. If you understand how much companies in this industry earn each month and year, you will see why that 1% is something to work for endlessly. It is a huge payout!
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With LifeVantage's Business Opportunity!
In order to get started with LifeVantage, you will need to purchase some type of start-up package or products. Since you, essentially, opening up your own business you will need to make some time of beginning payment to get going. However, once you make the required payment and get the resources you need, you can start making money immediately! There are a total of 7 kits you can choose from to become a member or distributor at LifeVantage. I'm only going to explain 3 of them going from cheapest to most expensive.
- Starter Kit – $ 50.00. This is a starter kit and is the least expensive kit they currently offer. All it includes is a compensation plan brochure, a blueprint brochure, a corporate brochure, and the ability to be involved with their business opportunity. Therefore, it certainly isn't the best route to go if you are interested in joining and achieving massive and rapid growth.
- Master Vantage Pack – $ 600.00. This is kind of the middle area of the kits they offer in terms of price and contains a decent amount of items for you to begin your business immediately and start seeing growth the next week. Some of the items it includes are PhysIQ Cleanse, 5 Protandims, TrueScience Anti-Aging Cream, and everything included in the starter kit.
- Platinum Pack – $ 1,200.00. This is their most expensive kit offered and some of the items included are PhysIQ Protein, PhysIQ Cleanse, Axio Decaf Red Raspberry, everything included in the starter kit and many more!
The things or products don't have much originality to them. However, in this day and age it's quite the challenge to be original or unique so that's definitely not a negative towards the company or what they offer. LifeVantage was founded in 2003 and has a pretty decently sized product line which shows growth and expansion is something they do often. You never want to join up with a company that will be the same exact company in 10 years.
The opportunity seems very lucrative and appealing. It consists of a total of 6 different payouts and some of them happen to offer residual income as well. Any company offering residual income is one to definitely look twice at. Also, the payouts they offer are quite attractive. For example, the Fast Start Bonus offers 40% commission which is very high in this industry. However, it's only eligible for members you personally enrolled for their first calendar month which isn't as long of a time as I wish but it's still enough time to earn a serious payout.
The cost, even for the highest priced kit is very affordable. You must understand you are essentially opening up your own business. Therefore, it requires money. However, a traditional business requires somewhere around $ 5,000 just to get half-way in the door. Therefore, in a comparison level, it's definitely cheap and affordable to get started with LifeVantage. Also, they offer a total of 7 kits to get you started which is a very good sign. Having the ability to choose from 7 different kits and make the best decision on your business is very nice.
* Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with LifeVantage or their business / income opportunity!