New York, Nov. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Canada General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05838939/?utm_source=GNW
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Canadian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Canadian general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Canadian general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Canadian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Canadian general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Canada –
– It provides historical values for the Canadian general insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Canadian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Canada, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05838939/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001