Found in 2011 by Anna Zornosa, Ruby Ribbon is a multi-level marketing company offering wardrobe shapewear . Anna had a vision to combine shapewear with everyday clothing and took action to make this vision a reality by creating this company. During this review I am going to go over some of the products or things that the company has to offer, the business or income opportunity affiliated with the company, answer if you can really make money with their opportunity, explain the cost to get started and how, and then wrap it up with my final thoughts or opinion over everything discussed.
This company offers clothes! Ruby Ribbon offers their clothing products in three categories including Shapewear , Essentials With Shaping, and Fashion Layers. I will name one product in each of their categories' and give a brief explanation for each below!
- Shapewear / Full Support Cami – This product comes in black, pink, white, and leopard. It requires no bra and actually has a support system built into it to replace the need for a bra and sells for $ 69.
- Essentials With Shaping / Rita Panel Dress – For $ 129 you can get this black and gray dress with a V-neck and short sleeves with a built-in shaping slip.
- Fashion Layers / Judi Cardigan – This product can be wrapped in several ways and is designed to be cozy and cool looking for $ 89.
The question still remains; Can you really make money with Ruby Ribbon's business or income opportunity? In order to answer this question, I will look into their compensation plan and explain what it's all about. There are quite a few ways you could get paid from marketing this company; However, I will only go over a few.
- Commissions – You could earn up to 40% commission on all of your personal sales.
- Sponsor – If you sponsor another person into the company to take advantage of the opportunity the same way you are, you could earn up to 10% from their personal sales.
- Promote To Leader – If you sponsor someone into the company and help them achieve the status of Leader, you could be able to earn an additional 6% bonus.
To Conclude, Yes, You Can Make Money With Ruby Ribbon's Business Or Income Opportunity!
Just like all businesses, in order to begin you will have to invest! In order to get started with Ruby Ribbon and begin making money you will have to purchase one of their four start-up kits. I will explain all four of them below!
- Hello! Kit – $ 199 for this beginners kit that comes with 3 of their best-selling shapewear items, your own personal website, business tools and supplies to get you started, and access to training and support.
- BundleKit 1 – $ 399 for this kit that comes with items from the Hello! Kit and their ShowKit . It contains 3 of their best-selling shapewear items, a few of their ShowKit items, order forms, access to the training and support, supplies and business tools, and plenty of look books.
- BundleKit 2 – $ 399. This kit is essentially the same as BundleKit 1. The only difference is BundleKit 1 comes with items from their ShowKit while this one comes with items from their ShapeKit .
- BundleKit 3 – $ 599. This kit comes with it all! It contains the same business supplies and tools as the previous kits but it also comes with items from all three kits! It includes items from their Hello! Kit , ShowKit , and their ShapeKit . If you're ready to take advantage of what this company has to offer and be a very serious home-based entrepreneur, this is the kit for you!
Starting with their products, maybe women know something that I don't because I fail to see the difference between Ruby Ribbon clothing and clothing sold at any retail store. The only difference I see is the price! However, the Full Support Cami seems nice with its built-in bra. I can only imagine that makes it much easier and possibly even more comfortable for women.
The opportunity is pretty decent with a good number of payouts you could achieve. Additionally, it doesn't seem very hard to achieve the payouts provided that you know what you're doing within the company and industry. However, the products are affiliated with a Massive Market, meaning that not everyone in the world may have a need or want for the company products. Therefore, you may have some difficulty there trying to generate sales.
The cost is very inexpensive in terms of starting your own business essentially. I also like the fact that they have four different kits in which you can choose from. Variety definitely helps when you are trying to make a decision on which entrepreneur you would like to be just starting out. Also, each kit seems to come with a good amount of items to get your starting immediately and generate as much clients as you would like.
* Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Ruby Ribbon or their business / income opportunity!