Today Mobile Recharge does not take more efforts than just one click. Anyone who has bank account & a mobile phone can quickly recharge his mobile phone and even can transfer mobile credits to others’ also.
Today the term Mobile Recharge is talked a lot and although it is being used for years, it came into the light now when people started using it at a massive level. Mobile Recharge is a service that gives you the liberty to send mobile credits to the prepaid mobile phone of any of your friends and relatives.
Today there are many online Mobile Recharge companies which are providing the facilities like cash back offers and various discounts.
The online Mobile Rechargedoes not ask you to go anywhere outside and it gives you full liberty to choose among all the plans available by the service provider. This is very unlike with the offline recharge where you are bound to choose amongst the limited one options whichever are provided by the shopkeeper. Also, your indirect contact is with the service provider which makes the process quite transparent. There is no reason not to prefer the Mobile Recharge over the offline service. Few reasons that entice anyone and everyone to take advantage of this user-friendly service are:
- The first thing is that it saves time and effort of going to the shop
- It also saves you from talking to the shopkeeper and sharing your or your friend’s contact number with the person.
- The process is very safe, secure and user-friendly. The user can choose among all the available plans as per his choice or suitability.
- If someone is in other country and in need of mobile credit. You can quickly help them without asking anyone else.
- The whole process is very transparent. It gives you all the minute details of your transfer as to when money deducted and whether the transaction succeeded or failed.
There are so many online recharge sites providing excellent services to their customers by giving quick service as well as other benefits. Paytm is one of them. at Paytm you get all the major prepaid mobile recharge service providers at one stop. All these services as Vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo, MTNL, BSNL, Jio, Telenor, Airtel, T24, Aircel and many more are available with all the extensive range of plans. So a mobile recharge now at any place, is just a click away.
Steps for Mobile Recharge
The reason an online Mobile Recharge has become famous is that it is quick and quite easy to use. The whole process is user-friendly and does not take more than a minute in the whole process. It becomes simpler if you install an application to your mobile phone. Then you have to link it with your KYC documents for verification. Link your account with a bank account which has to be used for the transaction. The rest of the steps are:
- Enter your prepaid mobile number
- Select the mobile operator
- Enter the amount
- Proceed with the payment
- After the successful transaction, you will receive a confirmation
So now when the Mobile Recharge is quite easy, avail the opportunity and save money